Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pizzeria Bianco

Oh how I love double date nights with my husband and friends!! And no better place than Pizzeria Bianco in Downtown Phoenix.  My husband, Dave, and I had a wonderful date night with Kim & Kyle at Pizzeria Bianco!  Pizzeria Bianco is one of the top 10 best pizzas in the nation, located in downtown Phoenix.  While the pizza is awesome we go for the "bianco experience".  The best part about eating here is that you have to wait 3 1/2 - 4 hours for a table.  So, we order a bottle of wine, cheese plate and enjoy our time together.  This time I brought my camera and Kim & I had a little bit to much fun. Enjoy our date night photos...

Here is me enjoying the evening with my favorite beverage...red wine!!!

Kim is a girl after my own heart with her playful and artistic personality with the camera.  We had a little too much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment